We believe in God as eternal Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
God created and sustains the universe. The eternal purpose of God the Father is to create a people who will bring glory to God forever. God alone is worthy of worship.
We believe that God became human in Jesus Christ.
Jesus came to restore the world because humans rejected God in disobedience. Jesus taught and modeled the way of God’s kingdom. He died on the cross, making it possible for us to accept a renewed relationship with God. He rose from the dead, broke the power of sin and death, and frees us to live in obedience to God’s will.
We believe that God the Holy Spirit invites all people to be reconciled with God and to join the global family of faith.
Believers confess their faith, are
As Christians, we are called to turn:
- from ignorance of God to a personal relationship with God
bondageof sin and past mistakes to freedom, forgiveness, and healing
- from individualism to interdependence with others in the local church
- from lifestyle choices that harm us, others, and the earth to choices that nurture wholeness, healing, joy, and peace
- from hating enemies and ignoring
neighboursto showing love and justice to all
- from loving possessions to
sharingwith all in need
- from aimless existence to a mission of representing and proclaiming God’s kingdom on earth
As Christians, we look forward to the day when God will once again send Jesus to bring all things under God’s eternal rule. What a day that will be!
Join Us ONLINE AT SUMMit CHURCH
Zoom Church Lobby | starting @ 10:00am
Facebook Live Services | Sunday @ 10:30am
Mckenzie Lake Community Centre
16198 McKenzie Lake Way SE
Calgary, AB T2Z 1L7